13 1/2 things you probably didn’t know about me. In no particular order
1. I talk to myself. Especially when I’m frustrated.
2. I get really addicted to TV shows (I’m not proud of this)
3. I really enjoy brushing my teeth, but I forget to floss.
4. I can’t spell restaurant correctly the first time. EVER.
5. I would rather be throwing up sick than sniffling/cold sick. At least then you have a valid excuse to stay home instead of sniffling all day long and infecting everyone else around you.
5 1/2. I’d rather leave class 4 times to blow my nose in the bathroom than do it in class. (and I did today.)
6. I’m really crabby when I’m tired. But if you keep me awake long enough, I become deliriously happy. I’ve never been drunk, but I’m guessing that’s how I’d react.
7. I now enjoy speaking in front of groups of people. Who would have thought?
8. I really enjoy destroying things. Like smashing, breaking, or burning things. It’s weird, I know.
9. I want to live in the Swiss Family Robinson tree house someday
10. I love the beginning of the school year because I love buying the notebooks, textbooks and pens. All that potential knowledge! But I usually end up being really bored in my classes so I skip way more than I should.
11. Breakfast is my all-time favorite meal. Any time of the day.
12. I LOVE surprises.
13. Acts of service is my love language. Quality time is not.